Skate with your child
Our Parents & Tots Skating Program is a wonderful way to introduce your child to skating, while allowing the parent to participate in a fun and stress free teaching environment. Classes are available year-round including summer in 6 – 7 week sessions continuously throughout the year. See registration form for schedule information.
- This class is a fun introduction to skating. The parents can participate with the child. Class is for ages 2 – early 4.
- Children “MUST” wear a bike helmet and gloves to every class. When you arrive for your first class, you will receive a name badge, please wear it each week.
- Only single bladed skates can be worn during class. Rental skates are included in the class price and are available through the doors to the arena to the left. Please return the skates to the same slot you took them from.
- The class is a half hour long. Please exit the ice promptly when your class has ended.
- Please enter the ice by going through the doors to the ice surface, turn right and proceed to the door on the left to enter the ice. Please wait for the coach/assistant to help you.
- A parent or guardian 18 years of age can skate with your child.
2017 Fall-Winter Parents & Tots
January 6, 2018 – February 10, 2018 | Saturdays: 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM – [6 weeks]
Download 2018 Winter I – Learn to Skate Registration